5 easy ways to add personality to your apartment
Being in an apartment means you can’t always design your space the way you’d prefer. We’re sharing our top 5 favorite (and easiest!) ways you can spruce up your apartment without landing yourself in hot water!
- 3M Command Hooks. We’ll say it again, Command Hooks! These are a lifesaver to renters everywhere. Putting holes in the wall is a “no-no” when it comes to rental living, making it difficult to decorate. You can purchase a pack of these peel-n-stick lifesavers and hang your favorite canvas painting exactly where you’d like! When it’s time to move out, just remove the hook!
- Area rugs. Take the carpet up a notch and add a colorful rug! Breathe a little of your fun personality into your space with some pops of fun color or an interesting print beneath your feet. This will also help preserve the carpet beneath- score!
- Wall Decals. Another solution to putting holes in the wall, as well as to painting, wall decals can add a unique touch to your space. These can be purchased at many stores in a wide variety of designs & go up with ease! When you’re ready to move, simply peel them off!
- Adding some greenery to your apartment isn’t just for looks, it can also help filter the air! Aloe plants, ferns, and ivy are all low maintenance plants that add some texture and color to your space. Displaying fresh flowers also gives the room an instant pick-me-up!
- Throw pillows and blankets, curtains, tabletop décor, and furniture are all easy ways to add some pizzazz to your new apartment. Plus, you’ve likely already got them! Instead of selecting neutral colors, opt for the brightly colored or patterned alternative!
With all the added shopping destinations in the past year, you’ve got so many options right here in Hinesville, too! Grab your things and head to the store, you’ve got an apartment to decorate!
Check out our rental communities in Hinesville here!