Hinesville is a city located in Liberty County, Georgia, and is home to several attractions and activities that visitors can enjoy. Step outside your home in Griffin Park or Cherokee Station & go do something fun! Here are some things to do in Hinesville:
- Fort Stewart Museum: This museum is located on the Fort Stewart military base and offers visitors a glimpse into the history of the base from when it was Camp Stewart to present day and its impact on the community.
- James A. Brown Park: This park just on the edge of Hinesville offers visitors a variety of recreational activities, including playgrounds, sports fields, and a walking trail with disc golf.
- Bryant Commons: Right in the heart of Hinesville off Highway 84, Bryant Commons features a variety of outdoor activities, including walking trails, a dog park, playground, memorial walk and multiple fishing ponds.
- Bradwell Park & Downtown Hinesville: Downtown Hinesville continues to blossom with new boutiques, restaurants and more coming to the area all the time. Bradwell Park sits at the center of the downtown area with an amphitheater, splash pad & picnic tables. A host of local events are held in this location including the Hinesville Farmers Market, the annual Food Truck Festival & Christmas in the Park! Across the square sits the historic Liberty County courthouse. This historic building dates back to 1926 and features beautiful architecture and a clock tower.
- Old Liberty County Jail: This historic jail was built in 1892 and has been converted into a museum that showcases the history of the jail and its inmates.
- Oglethorpe Square Shopping Center: This shopping center features a variety of stores and restaurants for visitors to enjoy including Tj Maxx, Ulta, Five Below & Chick-fil-a
- Marne Lanes: This entertainment center offers visitors a variety of activities, including bowling, billiards, and an arcade.